Skip to content
- We do not have an age requirement but you must have owned your dog for at least 2 weeks before coming to our facility. This is to be sure they aren’t harboring any diseases.
- Dogs do not need to be spayed or neutered but you are required to let us know if they are not, and when females were last in heat. We will closely monitor any dogs that are not altered and if we see signs of behavior issues we feel are due to this, your dog may not be allowed in general population. Do not send your dog when she is in heat! We reserve the right to keep your dog in our “private area” if we have concerns regarding this.
- Dogs must have proof of ONE rabies vaccine in their lifetime if over 1 year of age. We feel owners have the right to decide what is best for their dogs health and for this reason, it is up to you what vaccines you give them. Dogs that have been vaccinated within 7 days are not permitted in our facility. We accept waivers and titers.
- All dogs must be in good health. Clients need to certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. On admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other dogs. Dogs who have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- All dogs must be non-aggressive towards people or other dogs to attend daycare. Clients will need to certify that their dog(s) have not harmed or shown any aggression or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog. Please remember that your dog will be spending a lot of time with other dogs and that their safety and health is our main concern. If your dog has any history of aggression we will accommodate them in our “private area” and we welcome them for training.
- A trial day of daycare is required for all dogs. We do not do trial days on the weekends.
- All dogs must not be able to jump a 6-foot fence.
- All dogs must have a collar with a quick release snap and identification tag attached. Please ensure your dogs collar is fitted properly and doesn’t allow them to back out of it.
- All clients must fill out a complete, up-to-date application.
- Fees for new clients are due and payable at drop off. Established customers can pay at pickup. We accept Cash, and all major credit cards. Established clients may pay with checks.
- Reservations are required. A cancelation fee may be charged if your reservation is not canceled 12 hours in advance for daycare or 24 hours for overnight boarding.